OOo prelinking fails

I got a strange error on Sid with the latests packages. It seems the
$size variable is no longer filled. I'm not enough of an awk guru to fix
this.
I suspected a problem in /etc/prelink.conf, and purged the prelink
package and reinstalled it, but the problem persists.

manu:~# oooprelink
Prelinking OpenOffice.org binaries... /usr/sbin/prelink: line 19: [:
-le: unary operator expected
/usr/sbin/prelink: line 19: [: -le: unary operator expected
done.
If you update the libraries used by OpenOffice.org (listed in
/usr/share/doc/openoffice.org-bin/used_libs) in the future,
you need to prelink again.
Run /usr/sbin/oooprelink then.

--
Jérôme Warnier