Saving/exiting causes OOo Calc to crash

Hi

I guess this may be a bug but could be due to corrupt
spreadsheets.

Running openoffice.org 1.1.0-5 on unstable on dual processor G4.

I have been using Calc without a problem for about two months but in the
last week or so, when I try to close certain speadsheets or exit OOo
with them open, OOo freezes and the only way to recover is to kill -9
soffice.bin

I've checked the spreadsheets using Excel under OSX and they don't seem
to have any problem closing within OSX.

It doesn't seem to happen on all spreadsheets that I create, I haven't
conducted sufficient analysis to pin down the characteristics of the
offending workbooks but it certainly happens when there are a number of
sheets within a single workbook. I attach one which causes this behaviour.

Let me know if you need anything else - I'm not familiar with the
process of bug reporting.  I had a quick look at the buglist but
didn't see anything similar.

Regards

Clive
--