default theme request

Hi,

I'm not a programmer - just simple user/admin but I have a request for programmers. Is it posiible to build packages so every body can decide during install which theme to use: original or ximian.

With all the respect for gnome users, I prefer original theme. I use it to bring poeople from m$ to linux. First they use openoffice for m$ and than almoast painless I move them to Linux. With Ximian theme it is not working this way. Now I am using OpenOffice not from deb packages, but I must admit then OO from packages work mutch better.

And a last question - is there an easy way to bring original theme back to openoffice installed from debs?

Kuba