Re: Dutch spellcheck package RFA

On Tue, Mar 25, 2003 at 11:17:54AM +0100, Agustin Martin Domingo wrote:

> Have you contacted Ivo Timmermans? He is the Debian maintainer of the
> dutch wordlist as well as dutch ispell and aspell dictionaries.

Not yet, thanks for the tip.
However, I think the openoffice.org-specific part of this spell-check
package is likely to change more often than the dutch rules for
spelling. So I think it would be less work for someone who already
works on the debian openoffice.org packages.

Rene suggested that the debian openoffice team could upload the packages
to debian and suggested some changes to my packages. I uploaded fixed
packages to projects.openoffice.nl and I hope someone will pick them up
and upload them to debian.

Best regards,

Wouter