Re: Build fails, circular dependency (Re: How to build external module packages?)

Hi,

You are missing pices from solenv/inc/target.mk that sets the following
macros LIBSTDCPP3 and SHORTSTDCPP3.

These macros are set in solenv/inc/ and their output is sent to the
solver/6*/unx*/inc/comp_ver.mk file.  These determine the specific version
of libstdc++.so.X.Y.Z and the proper symlink

Try simply removing solver/6*/unx*/inc/comp_ver.mk and it should be
recreated with the proper information for your build.

Also, if you have improvements/extensions for/from lingucomponent, such as
better spellchcking, thesarus, please simply share your source and I can
try to integrate it into upstream (assuming it builds cross-platform).

Kevin

On February 27, 2003 10:30 am, Jarno Elonen wrote:
> > What exactly do you need from the packages?  If you say what you are
using
> > I'll try and consider it when prioritising the split.
>
> The module I'm trying to compile is comparable to "lingucomponent". I
have
> never built OOo before, so unfortunately I can't specify the needs any
more
> precisely just yet.
>
> Anyway, the biggest problem with my project right now is that compiling
the
> current unstable version fails:

> Building project product

/home/jarno/temp/lingucomp/testi/openoffice.org-1.0.2/build-tree/oo_1.0.2_src/product/util