Re: Automating dictionary.lst? (Was: Re: openoffice.org-spellcheck-fr-fr in 1.0.2 don't work)

Hi,
Just a note as to why dictionary.lst is present and not just looking in the
directory to see what .aff files exist....

The reason is people might want to register a dictioanry built for one
locale under another (ex:  en_GB for Austrailia, th_en_US  under en_GB,
latin under en_US, etc.).

So alothough you could autodetect the .aff/.dic pairs in a directory, you
would not know which locales the user would like those to be registered
under.

My 2 cents..

Kevin