Re: openoffice.org-spellcheck-fr-fr in 1.0.2 don't work

Jerome Warnier wrote:
Manuel Segura wrote:
And when I try to use the french dictionary, I cannot configure
it.
In the window Tools/Options/linguistic params.../My spellChecker/
edit/language/ : here there is not french in the list

I have the same problem on one of my machines.
I saw already, though, more people using it without trouble than not.

Do you know something about this problem ?

I know it pretty well, I'll try to do my best to update it this week.

Just to let you know something I realized when building openoffice.org-spellcheck-es and that might be related.

When installing in an unstable box, mktemp created a root only accesible file in /tmp when updating '/etc/openoffice/dictionary.lst' file, so the updated 'dictionary.lst' is finally (-rw-------). I had to add something to make sure the resulting 'dictionary.lst' is world readable.

Hope this helps,

Agustin Martin Domingo, Dpto. de Fisica, ETS Arquitectura Madrid,
(U. Politecnica de Madrid)  tel: +34 91-336-6536, Fax: +34 91-336-6554,
email:agmartin@aq.upm.es, http://corbu.aq.upm.es/~agmartin/welcome.html