Re: openoffice.org-spellcheck-fr-fr in 1.0.2 don't work

Manuel Segura wrote:
Hello,
I have just installed debian packages 1.0.2:
openoffice.org
openoffice.org-help-fr
openoffice.org-l10n-fr
openoffice.org-spellcheck-fr-fr

And when I try to use the french dictionary, I cannot configure
it.
In the window Tools/Options/linguistic params.../My spellChecker/
edit/language/ : here there is not french in the list
I have the same problem on one of my machines.
I saw already, though, more people using it without trouble than not.

I promised a long time ago to update it and make an official Debian version and did not do it because this one worked fine. It seems it is no longer the case, and an updated version of the dictionary is available also.

Do you know something about this problem ?
I know it pretty well, I'll try to do my best to update it this week.