Re: OO 1.0.2 backported to woody

Adrian Bunk wrote:
FYI:

I've backported OpenOffice.org 1.0.2 to woody and added these packages to a larger collection of packages I do maintain [1].
I've run into a problem because of this.
I want to use the "official" packages for Woody instead of yours. But revision number make my apt-get prefer your version of openoffice.org-bin (and only this one) instead.
Could you do something so that it doesn't occur any more?

Notes regarding these packages:
- they are compiled using a backported gcc 3.2.1
- as a workaround for the problem with the same file in several packages each openoffice.org-l10n package conflict with all
  other openoffice.org-l10n packages
Why don't you submit this to this mailing-list instead?

These packages are only lightly tested, any comments are welcome.

Thanks for your good work with packaging OO!
Adrian

BTW: Please Cc me on replies.

[1] http://www.fs.tum.de/~bunk/packages/