[nolden@kde.org: Re: oooqs-1.0rc3 patch]

Hi,

.. and again

----- Forwarded message from Ralf Nolden <nolden@kde.org> -----

From: Ralf Nolden <nolden@kde.org>
To: Christian Nitschkowski <SegFault_II@web.de>
Subject: Re: oooqs-1.0rc3 patch
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 17:16:46 +0200
Cc: Rene Engelhard <rene@debian.org>

On Freitag, 17. Oktober 2003 17:10, Ralf Nolden wrote:
> Hi guys,

I converted the former patch into a dpatch that can be added to the debian
package, so Rene doesn't have more work than adding the file to the 00list
and uploading.

Thanks,

Ralf

> while using the debian package for oooqs I found that the preferences
> dialog layout is erm, a bit messy :-}  I would have preferred that it was
> made with designer, though it is hardcoded and therefore a bit more
> difficult to patch. Attached is a patch that fixes the layouts of the three
> groupboxes in the general preferences section of the configuration dialog.
> Without the patch you're using the unmanaged groupbox which doesn't have
> automatic layouting, so I used another constructor that makes all the other
> function calls obsolete.
>
> Please apply the patch to the debian package and use it in the original
> source distribution.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Ralf

Ralf Nolden
nolden@kde.org

----- End forwarded message -----
Grüße/Regards,

René
--
 .''`.  René Engelhard -- Debian GNU/Linux Developer
 `. `'  rene@debian.org | GnuPG-Key ID: 248AEB73