Re: [Open Office] OOo Compile Succeded!!!

Am Mo, 2003-09-01 um 01.55 schrieb Carlos Alberto:
> Thanks a lot Martin, I was looking at my
> /opt/$TAG/build/RC3_030729/vcl/source/window/menu.cxx
> and I found that if you add: (eg.)
>
> if ( nItemId != anIDNumber)
>
> just before MenuItemData* pData, in void
> Menu::InsertItem, you can also actually omit a menu
> item if you know its ID number.
>
> I try for this:
>
> if ( nItemId > 5300)
>
> And I could remove "Quit", but I think I also remove
> another menuItems because I have no idea about what
> the "Quit" ID number is.

The ID of Quit is exactly 5300. You can calculate it by looking at
sfx2/inc/sfxsids.hrc.

#define SID_SFX_START                5000
/* snip */
#define SID_QUITAPP                         (SID_SFX_START + 300)

>  This worked good on writer
> and calc, but i think i removed many options from
> impress, and math.

Indeed. It's a dangerous (and ugly) hack.

> Well maybe I have to spen a little
> more time trying guess it.

I suggest you try and modify the .src files instead.

> And maybe I will give it a try to another RC later on.
> (If I get a  HDD >= 100 GB) or I will have to
> reinstall and format again...

;-)

Regards,
	Martin