building OOo1.1...

Hallo!

Yesterday I started my second try to build OOo from source.
Unfortunatelly it again failed with this error:
--8<---------:- snip -:---------8<---------:- snip -:---------8<--
/usr/bin/ar rv uconvmsg/libuconvmsg.a uconvmsg/uconvmsg_dat.o
a - uconvmsg/uconvmsg_dat.o
Inconsistency detected by ld.so: dl-minimal.c: 131: realloc: Assertion
new == ptr' failed!
make[4]: *** [uconvmsg/uconvmsg_root_res.ao] Fehler 127
rm uconvmsg/uconvmsg_dat.o
[something about dmake leaving the directories with error 2]
--8<---------:- snip -:---------8<---------:- snip -:---------8<--

I've googled a bit and found out, that many of this errors were
related to glibc and gcc. As I'm running a kind of mix between woody
and sid, I expect that this is the problem.. Some details:
* woody base system
* glibc from unstable (yes, I was a beginner, when I did this...)
* bunk and nobse backports (gcc3.2 and 3.3)
* many own backports via apt-get source

I tried to compile OOo1.1 with a simple apt-get source -b OOo1.1-bin.
Before, all the build-deps were satisfied (if they were not already)
via recursiv backporting all mising ones...

Anybody some ideas?

Jan