oooqs_1.0rc3-2_i386.changes is NEW
(new) oooqs-kde_1.0rc3-2_i386.deb optional contrib/utils
OpenOffice.org QuickStarter applet for KDE
This KDE applet preloads the OpenOffice.org program to make it launch faster
when needed and provides a symbol in KDE's SystemTray for easy access to
Besides simply starting the applications, you can:
- select multiple files in the usual opendialog provided by KDE to open them
- use a history of recently opened files
- configure the app to do one of the functions described above on a simple
- use the app to keep a hidden instance of OpenOffice.org in memory to
achieve much shorter startup times of the OpenOffice.org modules.
- start with different wizards directly from your desktop
- access OpenOffice.org's printer configuration
(new) oooqs_1.0rc3-2.diff.gz optional contrib/utils
(new) oooqs_1.0rc3-2.dsc optional contrib/utils
Changes: oooqs (1.0rc3-2) unstable; urgency=low
* introduce the magic Conflicts:/Replaces:/Provides: magic
* fix typo: >= -> >>
Announcing to email@example.com
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.