OpenOffice for IA64

Hi there

One of my customers is a university and my task is to setup a small IA64
based cluster. The idea is that the students (and professors) can access
the front end from a thin client (pc running Linux -> X-terminal). Of
course the cluster is running Debian (woody).

I would like to install OpenOffice, but according to your website that
you're only supporting i386, powerpc and s390. Is there any way that I can
obtain an ia64 version? Would it help if you got access to an ia64
machine?

Kneth

--
Kenneth Geisshirt <kneth@silex.dk> - Principal Scientist
Silex Science ApS, Trekronergade 126F, 4. sal, DK-2500 Valby, Denmark