Solver tree in debian

Hello,

I would like to add some features to OpenOffice.org, but I have no
enough space / time to make the full build, so the solver method would
be perfect to me. I tried the solvers available on openoffice.org (641,
642, 643C) without any success, and when I saw all the patches you made,
I guess these solvers cannot work on a debian system.

Would that be possible for you to make a package of your solver tree (or
even just a targz if a package is too much work) ?

Thanks again for these great packages !

--
Rémi Peyronnet