[announce] -6 backported to Woody; help packages update

Hi all,

Here is news of the latest changes to the our Debian OpenOffice.org mirrors.
The changes may take up to 24 hours to reach your mirror, so please be
patient.  Current download mirrors:

    http://www.linux-debian.de/openoffice/mirrors.html

Woody backport
--------------
I have uploaded a Woody backport of -6 to the mirrors.  The packages are
versioned -6, except for the package openoffice.org-bin, which is versioned
as -5+woody6, so that its version number is lower than the unstable
packages.

This backport should also be installable on Sarge systems.

Updated help packages
Now that -6 is available, I was able to update the help packages to not
conflict with each other.  Please note that in order to view the translated
help, your LANG variable needs to begin wth the language code of the help
package installed.  Otherwise help in English will be displayed, if
available.  Thanks to Gwenole from Mandrake for that patch.

I already filed an ITP for the translated help but have not been able to
upload until the license situation is clarified.

Have fun,