The Help in OO (Again)

Hi,

I also have problems with the Help in OO. Here I want german help and
installed the following deb's (copied from dpkg-cgi):
ii  openoffice.org                    1.0.1-5+woody.2
	high-quality office productivity suite
ii  openoffice.org-bin                1.0.1-5+woody
	OpenOffice.org office suite binary files
ii  openoffice.org-help-de            0.20020222-1.1
	OpenOffice.org office suite help (German)
ii  openoffice.org-l10n-de            1.0.1-5+woody             german
	language package for openoffice.org
ii  openoffice.org-l10n-en            1.0.1-5+woody
	english_us language package for openoffice.org
ii  openoffice.org-spellcheck-de-de   20020505-4                German
	spellchecking for OpenOffice.org (Germany)

I assume that no more is necessary to use OO in german, but if I open
the Help I get:
the requested page is not found.

I already searched the Archive but didn't find anything that helped me.

I also tried to install the english Help, but got the same error! I
assume there is something wrong in a config-file but I cannot solve this
on my own.

Andreas