Re: openoffice and X crashing

>I looks like it is the same bug that made Mozilla crash X when opening >a page >using huge characters. Actually the error message was added in XFree86 >after
>this issue.

>see http://www.securitybugware.org/Other/5421.html

Yes, it seems the same behaviour I have observed almost in every detail it said there. I have tried with and without Dri module, trying to see if the big font rendering could be done by different code. Once, only with the Bitmap module, without Dri and OPENGL, the first opening of the powerpoint presentation was good, but crashed again going to the following presentation page....