Re: Status update

Hi Chriss ..

On Thu, Oct 03, 2002 at 08:22:58PM +0200, Chris Halls wrote:
>Preparing next version for upload to unstable
>Now that James has given us the go-ahead to keep the large packages for now,
>we'll prepare a new package for testing and upload that addresses the
>immediate issues.  -6 will include:
>
> - The current pending fixes in CVS
> - Source package split of Debian specifics (see below)
> - Remove external libstlport dependency.  This will go
>   back in after the gcc transition.
> - Fix LC_ALL to work like LANG
> - Attempt a fix at the autopilots problem

+if I get it tomorrow, the patches for S390.. so we can release a third
arch *yippeeeee*
-no more Mozilla-Bindings for PPC Package, because, we have mozilla 1.1
in debian and OOo uses 1.0 up to now :(
One Idea would be to use Mozilla sourcen and build it from scratch, but
I have to see about space and time .. :)

	regards
		Jan
--
  .''`.    Jan-Hendrik Palic     |
 : :' : ** Debian GNU/ Linux **  |   ** OpenOffice.org **       ,.. ,..