Re: Building on Woody: STLport4 libraries not found

Onsdag 25. september 2002 16:08 skreiv Chris Halls:
> On Wed, Sep 25, 2002 at 03:22:58PM +0200, Gaute Hvoslef Kvalnes wrote:
> > libstlport4.5gcc3.0-dev is installed, so that's not the problem. (It just
> > appeared a couple of lines further down in the installation log, so I
> > missed it last time ;-)
>
> Heh, someone finally noticed I cheated ;)
(...)
> continue the build with dpkg-buildpackage -nc

Thanks, now it works again. Nice to know it's not always my fault ;-)

Can you also tell me where to find debhelper version 4.0.2.openoffice? It
sounds like it might be a backport to Woody, and I'd rather avoid upgrading
packages to unstable.

Regards,
 Gaute Hvoslef Kvalnes