Re: OpenOffice.org icons in GNOME or KDE?

On Tue, May 28, 2002 at 04:23:11PM -0400, James Lindenschmidt wrote:
> Thanks for your reply, and of course for your work
> packaging OOo. I'll wait patiently for the icons to be
> included in the .deb.
>
> In the meantime, would it make sense to make the icons
> themselves available (perhaps in a tarball or something)
> for download? Perhaps they already are available, but I've
> been looking for a few weeks now and have had no luck.

OK, I have uploaded all the desktop integration files I could find that are
mentioned in:

http://installation.openoffice.org/how_to_repackage_oo.html

To http://www.mx1.ru/~chris/openoffice/desktop_integration/

You should find the icons somewhere in there.

HTH,