Replacement for libgpcl

Hi Nidd,

	Gromitt and I were chatting on #debian-oo and I mentioned that I
wanted to try my hand at replacing libgpcl.  He said that you were
already working on a free replacement; so I thought I'd e-mail you.

	How far along are you in the implementation?  I've got a copy of
Greiner and Hormann's paper "Efficient Clipping of Arbitrary Polygons"
which is a more efficient algorithm than the one used in libgpcl.  Are
you too far along to use the better algorithm?

	I can foward you an electronic copy if you will find this
useful.

Simon