Re: Splitting the package.

> Its huge! over 60 Mb for each platform! We have already put 130Mb plus
> source into the archive!

> I suggest 3 splits

> openoffice.org
> openoffice.org-doc
> openoffice.org-common
> openoffice.org-gallery

And what about:
openoffice.org-lang-de
openoffice.org-lang-fr

These would contain the localisation resource files.
AFAIK OO itself doesn't provide an option to choose the language, so the
resource files have to be overwritten.

I think it would be the best to add these packages:
openoffice.org (depends on openoffice.org-lang)
openoffice.org-lang (meta-package that requires one of openoffice.org-lang-*)
openoffice.org-lang-{en, de, fr, ...} (language packages, only one can be
installed)

What do you think about this?

Best regards,
Michael