Apologizes and progress

Hello, folks!

I'm returning to my previous live cycles because problems with work
and stody are almost solved.

First, I want to apoligize Bernhard. I have to say that he began very
good work and we need to support him in his deeds. His udk packages
are great, and it seems that he developed unified algorithm for moving
OpenOffice to GNU Make and more clean build system.

But still it is long term way and I think we need to keep doing to
branches for packaging:

1. Bad ugly huge openoffice package. I'm not sure that we need to make
   some big modifications for it. This is rather simple work and I'd
   like Jan to reserve some night to spend it on IRC and I'll try to
   teach him all tricks in this package, so he will be able to update
   this huge package with new versions coming.

   If anyone else intrested in this job, you're welcome.

2. Bright Bernhard's packages.
   Bernhard, can you send some status of work to the list? What are
   you working on, how's your progress?

Thanks, it's great to work with you again guys.

--
Peter Novodvorsky                        Deadheads, unite!
Moscow State University, CS dept.           nidd@cs.msu.su