[REPORT] breaking installation

Hello!

Currently I'm working on replacing installation program with small
scripts. As far as I researched, this is how installation program
works:

1. put files in specified locations.
2. registers them in rdb (regcomp can do it)
3. Registers some information from scp in xml registry

First two stages can be done very easy. Third stage isn't very simple
and I'm working on this. in a nutshell, installation program extracts
ConfigurationItems from scp and registers them in registry.

After this part is ready, we can lighten our huge openoffice package
and it will be easier to make small packages for Bernhard.

In future I'm going to join Bernhards effort and help him develop
small packkagies.

--
Peter Novodvorsky                        Deadheads, unite!
Moscow State University, CS dept.           nidd@cs.msu.su