Re: Project status online tracking/checking?

Quoting Jan-Hendrik Palic <palic@billgotchy.de>:

> On Mon, Jan 28, 2002 at 07:09:43PM +0100, Csan (Ja'nos Hola'nyi) wrote:
> >Is there a website where one could gather information about the actual
> overall
> >progress and status as well as the plans/todo lists of this project?
>
> About OpenOffice, you have to see at www.openoffice.org.
>
> For OpenOffice in debian, it is in work!

Sure I'm asking about Debian OpenOffice on this Debian-specific mailing list ;)
Thanks for writing.

Does your answer imply that this mailing list is the only place where you keep
record of what is going on?
Are there any pre- deb sources to try out?
It would be great for us to be able to produce debian binaries as well.
BTW, we will hopefully commit a lot of Hungarian translations to the OpenOffice CVS.

TIA,

Csan

> 	Jan
>
> --
> One time, you all will be emulated by linux!
>
> ----
> Jan- Hendrik Palic
> Url:"http://www.billgotchy.de";
> E-Mail: "palic@billgotchy.de"