Re: openoffice.org-bin_1.0.1-6_s390.deb available

On Wed, Nov 27, 2002 at 07:38:49AM +0100, Gerhard Tonn wrote:
> >It would be easier, if we know, that you are responsable for
> >OpenOffice.org on Debian S390 ...
> >Chris was afraid, that we are not able to support this port very well.
>
> In case you don't know, I am a Debian developer and I am doing most of the
> s390 port. I am also working with upstream to get the patches included.

So you're happy to deal with OOo on s390 and help keep the port up do date?
That was all I wanted to make sure of.  I have been following your work -
many thanks for your contributions so far.

Peter isn't reachable at the moment so we can't change access to CVS for you
at the moment, but we can add your patches for you.

Thanks,