Re: Bug in the installation process

Hi Manuel,

On Wed, Nov 06, 2002 at 01:33:10PM +0100, Manuel Ferrero wrote:
> It seems that the installation process tries to copy files from the
> directory /usr/lib/openoffice/share/cde/icons/, but in my hard disk that
> directory doesn't exist.

Yes, this is already reported.  See:

You can work around it by installing openoffice.org-l10n-en in addition to
the language which you selected.

This problem is not trivial to fix.  It is caused by the fact that setup is
using the list of files from the English installation, but some of those
have translated names in the langpacks.