Bug in the installation process

Hi.
First excusme for my english.

I tried to install openoffice on my debian woody.
I set the apt sources at http://borft.student.utwente.nl/debian.
Then I follow the installation instuction found on your site at
http://www.linux-debian.de/openoffice/install_build_howto.html.

After a long download I had the menu item in wmaker
System->Openoffice.org Setup.
I launch it from my user and the (pretty, really beautiful) installation
prcess starts.
But after a while I get a lot of error messages. I enclose the setup.log
(tar-gzipped) I found somewhere under ~/.openoffice/ where you can find
all the problems.
It seems that the installation process tries to copy files from the
directory /usr/lib/openoffice/share/cde/icons/, but in my hard disk that
directory doesn't exist.
Maybe this isn't a big problem, but it's really annoying because of the
window popup the ask to Retry, Ignore or Cancel the action: I had to
keep pressed 'I' key waiting for teh process goes on.
After all it seems to work fine and I can use openoffice suite.

About errors in lines 3581-3583 in setup.log I read in changelog:

  * Use official libstlport packages (thanks Torsten Werner).  Always
link
    to the shared library, even in bootstrap and setup2.

There are something missing on my installation?

TIA.
--
manuel 'fmf' ferrero
"Eat right. Stay fit. Die anyway."