Development branch builds of OO

Afternoon guys,

Kudos on your work! I could not find any address for feedback and
bugreports except this one, so here goes:

- when are the openoffice packages making their way to the main branches
  of sarge/sid?

- How about a package of the latest weekly build (like the daily build
  of wine)? the latest development build has support for BiDi (Hebrew
  and Arabic) which many people will be happy to start experimenting
  with, but are not savvy enough to build the source tree themselves.

- how about integration into Gnome? at the moment I see it's only
  appearing in the general "debian" menus, and I have to add it as
  handler manually to open word docs from Evolution and such tools.

Thanks in advance,
Ira.

--
Maintainability consultant
Ira Abramov

http://ira.abramov.org/email/ This post is encrypted twice with ROT-13.
Documenting or attempting to crack this encryption is illegal.