Re: OpenOffice.org on PPC and dependency on libstdc++4

Hi Jack ..

thnx for your answer ...

On Sun, Sep 29, 2002 at 06:01:42PM -0400, Jack Howarth wrote:
>   Two things. You may need to deinstall mozilla before you rebuild
>it as I'm not sure how tight that buildroot is.

Hmm ... that can be a problem. You mean, that there will be conflicts
between the installed libs and the new buildeps of mozilla?

Hmm ....

>Second is to make sure you get the latest version of the mozilla gcc
>3.1/3.2 patch that Franz made. I put a copy of it in a debian bug
>report against mozilla-snapshot...
>http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=158077&repeatmerged=yes
>Let me know if you have any problems with it.

no .... thnx :)

>ps We should check mozilla cvs sometime and hassle the mozilla folks
>if that are still sitting on that patch and not applying it.

yeah .. as the glibc/binutils maintainer too ;))))

but that is workin!!!!

	Regards
			Jan
--
  .''`.    Jan-Hendrik Palic     |
 : :' : ** Debian GNU/ Linux **  |   ** OpenOffice.org **       ,.. ,..