Re: OpenOffice.org on PPC and dependency on libstdc++4

Jan,
   Two things. You may need to deinstall mozilla before you rebuild
it as I'm not sure how tight that buildroot is. Second is to make
sure you get the latest version of the mozilla gcc 3.1/3.2 patch
that Franz made. I put a copy of it in a debian bug report against
mozilla-snapshot...

http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=158077&repeatmerged=yes

Let me know if you have any problems with it.
                                        Jack
ps We should check mozilla cvs sometime and hassle the mozilla folks
if that are still sitting on that patch and not applying it.