Locales names in OOo

Hi Jerome and Chris,

I have the same problem as Jerome with locales, and the solution I use for the
moment is to create, for each OOo command, a script in /usr/local/bin that
sets LC_ALL to fr-FR and then launch the real command from /usr/bin.

It looks like OOo needs LC_ALL=fr-FR to use the correct resources (with number
33) from /usr/lib/openoffice/program/resource/. With LC_ALL=fr_FR@euro or even
LC_ALL=fr_FR, English resources are used.

Probably this error comes from the OOo sources themselves, in the part where
the locales is converted in an international phone code, which is used to
identify resources.

Nicolas