Re: libstlport4.5gcc3.2 source missing

On Sat, Sep 14, 2002 at 04:48:56PM +0200, Bastian Blank wrote:
> On Sat, Sep 14, 2002 at 11:41:22AM +0200, Gerhard Tonn wrote:
> > I would like to port/build openoffice on s390, but I don't find the
> > libstlport4.5gcc3.2 source anywhere. Does anybody know where to find it?

It is built from Thorsten's unofficial stlport packages that were never
accepted into the archives, held up I guess by the gcc3.2 transition that
hasn't happened yet.

They should be on our mirrors in the pool/main/stlport directory.

stlport4.5_4.5.3-3.dsc
stlport4.5_4.5.3-3.diff.gz
stlport4.5_4.5.3.orig.tar.gz

> i hope, you know enough about gcc and his vtable implementation. you
> need to write platform specific code for the objectbroker.

Yes, it isn't trivial.  You should search the dev@porting.openoffice.org
mailing list archives [1] for posts by Mark Post, who has been attempting a
port.  He has created several patches already.