only 4 most recent files listed under File menu?

Greetings,

In my OOo installation on a sid box (done using normal
apt-get install openoffice), there are only the 4 most
recent files accessed listed under the File menu. I'd like
to bump this up to at least 9, if not more. I haven't been
able to find out how to do this; there are no config
options available that I can find.

I do remember that in older versions of StarOffice (5.2),
you could modify the file ../Office52/user/sofficerc and
add "Pick=9" to it, and it would add the 9 most recent
files (nine was the maximum). This doesn't seem to work
under OOo 1.0.1.

It seems to me that this should be a configurable option in
the GUI, but of course that's not a Debian issue. Can
anyone help me here? If so, please cc to me if at all
possible.

Thanks . . .
--
James Lindenschmidt