Re: Dictionaries

Tom Badran wrote:

Ok, im trying to make a debian package for the en_gb dictionary. Could someone please send me a tarball of the source for one of the openoffice.org-l10n-* packages so i can do this. I cant seem to find the source package on the web

Tom
It is part of the whole debian package's source.

I guess you'll have to "apt-get source openoffice.org".

BTW, could someone explain how to make those dictionnary packages?
I'm also interested in making one for French.