Re: 1.0.1-1: Versioned l10n dependencies are too tight

On Tue, Jul 23, 2002 at 09:31:51PM +0200, Gregor Hoffleit wrote:
> I have the impression that the dependencies in 1.0.1-1 are now too
> tight: I'm forced to install openoffice.org-l10n-en, it's no longer
> possible to install only openoffice.org-l10n-de.
>
> I guess the reason is the versioned dependency on a virtual package:

Thanks Gergor for pointing this out; I hadn't realised this although now I
come to think of it I should have wondered that there was no complaint when
I updated a machine to 1.0.1 without updating all the language packs.  Since
there appear to have been string changes since 1.0.0, I wanted to make sure
that the language packs got upgraded, but I guess I can't do that unless I
list each package individually :(