Re: Update to pre-1 quirks

On Mon, Jul 08, 2002 at 07:10:55PM +0200, Malte Cornils wrote:
> Am Montag, 8. Juli 2002 18:49 schrieb Malte Cornils:
> > I've just tested the new openoffice version (pre-1.1), there are two
> > problematic aspects. [...]

Only two? :)

Sorry, my upload was too early - I discovered them just after switching the
packages files, and quickly switched the packages files back to point to the
older -6 versions, but it seems some people grabbed them first :)

> Hmm, I found out that the vpn mirror has an attached ".bad" on the
> openoffice-bin file, so maybe my problems were caused by diverging versions
> of openoffice.org .debs. I'll just wait and try again in a few days...

It's because I realised there were problems with libstlport.

> BTW: Thanks so far for superb packaging quality!

Hehe - sorry for the temporary drop in quality :)