Update to pre-1 quirks

Hi,

I've just tested the new openoffice version (pre-1.1), there are two
problematic aspects. The user I tested with had already used the previous oo
packages. When I got them started (see below), the "setup" executable started
up again as if openoffice.org had not been previously installed. Also,
.openoffice was not the default directory. I aborted the installation at that
moment. Is this setup program supposed to be used in this context? I thought
the wrapper scripts would take care of that, I'm not sure though.

The other issue was preventing oo (or rather, the installer) from starting,
since the linker was missing the library /usr/lib/libstlport_gcc_3.0.so.

The only thing I could manage to find was the library
/usr/lib/libstlport_gcc_3.0.so.4.5 - that is, after manually guessing that I
had to install the libstlport4.5gcc3.0 package. There should probably be a
dependency somewhere. Also, I had to symlink
/usr/lib/libstlport_gcc_3.0.so.4.5 to /usr/lib/libstlport_gcc_3.0.so in order
to make it work.

I'll let you know if I find anything else...

-Malte #8-)