Re: [dev] Problems building OOO_STABLE_1 with libzlib

Hi Jan,

Something is messed up here.  I don't need to make that change at all.

I searched for "zlib.h" and found it as follows:

./solver/641/unxlngppc.pro/inc/external/zlib/zlib.h

It is delivered there by the new zlib module which has a prj/d.lst line
which says:

..\%__SRC%\inc\zlib.h %_DEST%\inc%_EXT%\external\zlib\zlib.h

and I think one of the include lines should be pointing there for the
zcodec compile.

Are you sure you have checked out the new "zlib" module (zlib is no longer
built in external anymore but instead in its own module).

It should build be built and delivered before tools and all should work as
is I believe.

You should not need that change.

Also be careful libz is statically linked in a number of places so you want
the one that is built in its own module (i..e in the zlib module) with the
proper -fPIC and not a system level one.

Hope this helps,

Kevin