Re: [Announce] 1.0.0-4 .debs for i386

On Thu, May 30, 2002 at 02:25:41PM +0200, Chris Halls wrote:
> Finally, they are out!
>
> The main highlight of these packages is a split, and additional user
> interface language support.  Dictionaries are not yet included.  Many thanks
> to Martin Quinson for his language contributions, and John Cooper for the
> menu entries.

Ok, I have just installed the -4 and I don't have the menu entries, is
there anything i need to do to get them, I installed and then ran
openoffice from an xterm, sorry I do not have any more useful input, but
feel free to ask anything that will help.

Thanks for taking the time to package this, take care - RL

--
MSN:lazzurs@everybuddy.com	|"All that is etched in stone
Yahoo:admroblaz AIM:admroblaz	|is truly only scribbled in