Re: display problems on unstable

Hello list.

Thanks to those who replied so promptly to my query of May 29.

Both responses suggested that my problem was somehow related to fonts. A closer examination of both machines revealed that mine was running xfs while the other was not. When I started openoffice.org with xfs running, the problem was solved.

Maybe the openoffice.org deb package should be made dependent on xfs so that others will be spared this rather baffling phenomenon.

l8R lES
--
Sharing information with competitors can damage national security. [...] Some m$
code is so flawed it cannot be safely disclosed.