Re: [Announce] 1.0.0-4 .debs for i386

Paul Scott wrote:
Chris Halls wrote:

On Thu, May 30, 2002 at 10:54:00AM -0700, Paul Scott wrote:

  openoffice.org: Depends: libgcc1 (>= 1:3.1) but 1:3.0.4-7 is to be
installed

Mmm, this is the version of libgcc1 currently in sid. I don't have the disk space to do a completely seperate build using pure-woody at the moment, but
installing that one package from sid is enough.

Thanks for the quick response. I have a mixed woody/sid system with /etc/apt/preferences. I guess I will have to learn more about getting what I want with this.

apt-get install libgcc1

says I have the latest version.
You must specify which version you want with:
apt-get install libgcc1/unstable

I'll see what I can do.

Thanks again,

Paul