Re: linguistic split in kit (make it yourself;)

++ 28/05/02 19:25 +0200 - Chris Halls:
> On Tue, May 28, 2002 at 09:01:51PM +0400, Peter Novodvorsky wrote:
> > These dictionaries should go to arch-independant lang-independant package
> > of openoffice. In other case you'll have to update dictionary.lst every time.
>
> Gwenole already has a way of doing that in the Mandrake packages - we just
> need to use it too :)
>
> I see Kevin has comitted changes to OOO_STABLE_1 for letting dictionaries
> be installed centrally.  Do you think we could use this in the .debs yet?

Yes. Kevin commited code for very flexible way of managing the dictionaries.

Chris, Jan, Martin and all other folks:
I'm extremly busy from this moment and I won't reply mails if they don't
contain urgent tasks or information. Please, If you send mail to me, think
twice.

Bye,
Peter.

PS. Wish me good luck with exams :)