Re: Request for packager: OpenOffice.org Quickstarter

On Mon, May 27, 2002 at 04:04:44PM +0100, Paul Cupis wrote:

> On Monday 27 May 2002 10:47, Maximilian Reiss wrote:
>
> > oooqs runs ammok here, launches one oo after the other, need to take
> > a look why.
>
> Can you give me any details on this 'running amok', please? What version of
> OOo are you using? Are what version of the KDE3 debs?
>
> Paul.

I have the same problem.

Installed software:

OpenOffice.org deb pkg: 1.0.0.3
kdelibs4 deb pkg: 3.0.1-0.1

The condition manifests itself when "Quickstart-mode" is enabled. There
is a warning that says this feature is buggy, so it may be a upstream
issue.

If "Quickstart-mode" is enabled, and one logs back into KDE, OpenOffice
Writer starts up by itself, and if you try to close it, it restarts.
Furthermore, no other window can be brought to the foreground.

-Andy