Non-critical bugs for openoffice.org-1.0.0-2

Hi,

Bug #1:
    at the installation time:

    An error occurred while copying the file .directory to
    /home/doc/.kde2/share/applnk/OpenOffice.org 1.0
    an error occurred while copying a file
    ExitCode: 0
    [repeated]

    I don't have KDE, install script should check it somewhere. I suggest
    mkdir -p AND checking kde3/kde2 first.

AND:

Bug #2:
    SIOCGIFADDR got '00:00:00:00:00:00'
    SIOCGIFADDR got '00:00:00:00:00:00'

    [repeated, when running OO]

    I nor have neither plan to run IPv6. What does it want from me? :>

Thank you for a wonderful package; please don't update it too often or
divide it into small parts, because it is quite heavy.
--
/* Michał Pasternak, http://pasternak.w.lub.pl, +48606570000 */
/* http://www.anti-dmca.org */