Re: three more things

On Thu, Apr 18, 2002 at 10:06:10PM -0500, Tim Wheeler wrote:
> 3) i'm sending a lot of suggestions.  let me know if this is helpful or if
> there is a more constructive way of doing this.  (i figured people were used
> to frequent messages with the cvs notices)

Thanks for your suggestions.  We haven't considered how to support this
monster yet, or deal with the requests.  For the moment, I guess this list
is a good place since it is at least archived, and I don't think we'll be
able to respond to all the suggestions immediately so keeping a record
around is important.

Someone will have to look more carefully at the other issues you raised, and
think about how best to solve them.

For simpler issues, we're all pretty active on #debian-oo IRC, so that's a
fairly good place too, although not so easy to use for longer-lasting issues
since things more easily get forgotten.

We'll have to see about a BTS.  We can't use Debian's BTS unless a package
is uploaded, although experimental is enough, apparently.

--
Chris Halls | Frankfurt, Germany