Re: New openoffice.org 641 .deb for i386

On Thursday, 2002-04-18 at 10:21:51 PM (+0200), Chris Halls wrote:
> Finally the last few build problems are sorted and I could build a .deb.

good news!

> I've put up a temporary directory with the Openoffice.org .deb and the
> libstlport .deb, which is needed because the libstlport in main is built
> with gcc2.95 and is incompatible.

stlport in woody/sid works with newer compilers too if you define
_STLP_NO_OWN_IOSTREAMS and if you do not link against -lstlport. BTW you
should not need stlport at all with gcc3 because gcc3 comes with a very
standards compliant library for free. stlport is a good workaround for
the incomplete libstdc++ that comes with gcc2.95.

Torsten

--
Torsten Werner                         Dresden University of Technology
mailto:twerner42@intercomm.de            telephone: +49 (351) 463 36711