Re: Here we go ..... again .... :)

On Mon, Jan 28, 2002 at 01:42:17AM +0100, Jan-Hendrik Palic wrote:
> Ok ..
>
> Hi all ..
>
> There was no work about OpenOffice over Christmas up to now, but I
> think, that is not very good.
>
> But we need some help ....
>
> We have some problems,
>
> 1. Peter runs out of space, he has no space anymore to build OpenOffice,
> so (me is working on PPC) is there someone, who has time and space to
> test building OpenOffice on IA32?

I got a dual pIII with 550 MHz and 768 MB ram. Debian Woody is installed
on LVM and a lot of distspace is left. So I will be able to test the
build there. But the box has no permanent internet-connection. So you
will have to mail me where I can download a package, and I will do so
and tell you the report round about 24 hours later.