Here we go ..... again .... :)

Ok ..

Hi all ..

There was no work about OpenOffice over Christmas up to now, but I
think, that is not very good.

But we need some help ....

We have some problems,

1. Peter runs out of space, he has no space anymore to build OpenOffice,
so (me is working on PPC) is there someone, who has time and space to
test building OpenOffice on IA32?

2. all the patches for OpenOffice638c don't work at all. I have to make
new patches .. if some could and want help, he or she are welcome.

3. I have to build OpenOffice on PPC ... Ken ... can you help, are there
things, which I should look for?

4. I plan to build a website about OpenOffice in debian. This might help
to coordinate the work to integrate OpenOffice.

5. I have a patch from Peter to exclude Java. I could not check this
patch, whether it works, but it applies successfully ...
Ok .. I will work on exclude gpl and java from the builddepends.

6. I am working on OpenOffice641c ...

Any suggests?

	Best Regards

		Jan

--
One time, you all will be emulated by linux!

----
Jan- Hendrik Palic
Url:"http://www.billgotchy.de";
E-Mail: "palic@billgotchy.de"